Microsoft Office 365 for Education
Enriching the teaching and learning environment
Office 365 for education delivers anytime, anywhere access to a range of educational collaboration and communication tools, helping create a dynamic learning experience in and outside of the classroom. As a cloud based tool, students and teachers can access Office 365 from any device – creating a dynamic and interactive learning experience and allowing pupils and teachers to create, share and collaborate on tasks and projects; while supporting student’s to develop workforce ready skills.
Create, edit and collaborate with Office apps including :
- Email & Calendar
- One Drive
- Web Apps – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and One Note
- Class Notebook Creator
- Staff Notebook Creator
Pupils in St. Mary’s College, Derry use O365 across the curriculum, for example developing story boards for a group movie in English, where they discuss and share ideas to work independently on their areas. Another example is students using OneNote to create instruction manuals for a game they have created in Scratch – reducing the need to use local storage, work productively and use various learning resources. Capita take care of a school or colleges journey to Office 365, every step of the way. From initial engagement and understanding your tailored requirements to design, migration, delivery and support as delivered in Haringey 6th Form College. Rob Thomas, Principal, Haringey 6th Form Centre
Educational benefits of Microsoft Office 365
- Anytime, anywhere learning from any device – extending learning beyond the classroom walls.
- New ways to create and share - with Office 365 schools can deliver and students can benefit from an interactive, personalised and collaborative learning experience. Offering a range of tools that enable staff to create interactive lessons and assignments, provide instant feedback and allow students to work on the same document together – it really is a flexible and engaging learning
- Always up to date – there is no need to worry about updating the latest version of the Office package, as a cloud based solution students and teachers have access to the latest version of applications, features and services.
Introducing the Microsoft Surface Go
Every minute at school is an opportunity to explore. And we believe the best way to improve student outcomes is with a device that makes the most of those opportunities.
Introducing the latest edition to the Surface family - Surface Go
- perfect for a student 1.1 learning experience, lightweight and affordable.