LP + 365
Capita in partnership with Learning Possibilities introduces LP + 365, which transforms Office 365 into your school learning and collaboration platform. LP+365 is developed in partnership with Microsoft and uses all major features of Office 365.
It offers a simple, user friendly platform that completely reinvents how educators use Office 365. After 20 minutes of teacher training time teachers can get to grips with the easy and simple to use platform. The App provides a personalised space for teachers to manage their email and calendar, set and mark assignments and manage resources and lesson plans with OneDrive and OneNote. Teachers can also access the feature packed support centre full of useful lesson resources, support guides and how-to-videos providing the support you need to drive the adoption of LP+365 and digital literacy skills in your school.
Accessible from the classroom and at home on any device, LP+365 enhances learning opportunities. LP+365 offers everything a student needs to manage their workloads and develop creativity and critical thinking skills. LP+365 empowers students, inspiring collaboration through the use of blogs, surveys or forum discussions or embracing modern communication with instant messaging or video conferencing, LP+365 gives students the opportunity to explore learning with an exciting landscape.
Leveraging Learning Outcomes
- Multi-lingual feature added to the app.
- Integrated cloud based storage means resources are available on and offline
- Boost collaboration in and out of the classroom with wikis, surveys, blogs and discussions
- Set personalised assignments with the Assignment tool accessible on and offline allowing for differentiated learning in and out the classroom
- Reflect on teaching practices